The Hole in the Oak—Adventure Module [PDF]
32 page PDF; fully indexed and bookmarked
A hole in an old oak tree leads characters down to a maze of twisting, root-riddled passageways, the chambers of an ancient wizard-complex, and the banks of an underground river where once a reptile cult built their temples.
A Classic Expedition into the Mythic Underworld
- Suitable for characters of 1st to 2nd level.
- 32 pages.
- 60 keyed areas, rumour table, dungeon background info, suggestions for expanding the dungeon.
- Keyed in a quick-reference, bullet point format.
- Statted for Old-School Essentials (B/X), usable with any vintage adventure game.
- Illustrated by the hyperdimensional James V. West.
- Cartography by the mycotic Karl Stjernberg.
A print edition of this adventure is being produced and will be available in the autumn.
The Hole in the Oak was awarded the coveted "The Best" rating by Bryce Lynch of tenfootpole.org! Read Bryce's review here.