Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy Rules Tome
- Core rules: Rules for character creation and advancement, adventuring in dungeons, the wilderness, and at sea, magic and combat.
- Character options: Seven classic classes (cleric, dwarf, elf, fighter, halfling, magic-user, thief), complete lists of weapons and adventuring gear, extensive lists of vehicles, mounts, and vessels, mercenaries and specialists for hire, rules for stronghold construction.
- Spells: The complete set of 34 cleric spells (from 1st to 5th level) and 72 magic-user spells (from 1st to 6th level), for use by players of cleric, elf, and magic-user characters.
- Monsters: A selection of over 200 classic monsters to challenge adventurers of all levels.
- Treasures: A hoard of over 150 wondrous magic items.
The material in this book forms a complete clone of the classic Basic/Expert game, including all rules, classes, spells, monsters, and magic items.