The Hole in the Oak—Adventure Module [PDF]
32 page PDF; fully indexed and bookmarked
A hole in an old oak tree leads characters down to a maze of twisting, root-riddled passageways, the chambers of an ancient wizard-complex, and the banks of an underground river where once a reptile cult built their temples.
A Classic Expedition into the Mythic Underworld
- Suitable for characters of 1st to 2nd level.
- 32 pages.
- 60 keyed areas, rumour table, dungeon background info, suggestions for expanding the dungeon.
- Keyed in a quick-reference, bullet point format.
- Statted for Old-School Essentials (B/X), usable with any vintage adventure game.
- Illustrated by the hyperdimensional James V. West.
- Cartography by the mycotic Karl Stjernberg.
PDF to Print Upgrade
Any PDF purchased from necroticgnome.com can be upgraded to the corresponding print product at a discount. Contact us to ask about upgrading!
The Hole in the Oak was awarded the coveted "The Best" rating by Bryce Lynch of tenfootpole.org! Read Bryce's review here.