Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy Deluxe Referee's Screen [Print]
The Essential Old-School Referee's Screen!
This deluxe 3-panel screen provides a quick reference to the most common rules and procedures needed to run Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy games (or any other game based on the classic 1981 Basic/Expert rules):
- Master attack matrix.
- Saving throw tables for monsters and all Classic Fantasy character classes.
- Combat rules summary.
- Procedures for encounters, dungeon adventures, and wilderness adventures.
- Summary of options available during downtime between adventures.
- Tables for thief skills and turning the undead.
- Weapon combat stats, armour types, and rules for common adventuring gear.
- Master movement rate table, listing base, encounter, and overland movement rates.
- Dimensions: 840mm wide × 217mm high × 3mm thick. (33" wide × 8.5" high × 0.1" thick.)
The front of the screen is graced by a fantastic, three-panel dungeon diorama painting by the legendary Peter Mullen!