Good news for Roll20 users: there is now an official Old-School Essentials character sheet for Roll20 games! The official sheet (which is based on an older, unofficial one) is being actively developed and has gained a lot of new features recently.
How to Use The Official Sheet?
- Log in to Roll20.
- Start a new game or click on an existing game.
- Go to Settings / Game Settings.
- Under Character Sheet Template, select "Old School Essentials by Necrotic Gnome".
(The sheet simply named "Old School Essentials" is the older, unofficial sheet, which has a lot less features.)
What Features Does it Have?
- Supports all Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy and Advanced Fantasy character classes.
- Automatically calculates saving throws, Hit Dice, and attack probabilities for supported classes.
- Descending or ascending AC. (This can be switched at any time in the settings.)
- Click to roll saving throws, attacks, ability checks, etc.
- Attack rolls indicate natural 1s and 20s.
To Wes Baker and Frederick Münch for their great work on this super useful online resource!
If you have any feedback on the character sheet, the best way to talk with the maintainers about it is one of the following:
- Email email@example.com.
- Create an issue at Wes' github repository: https://github.com/wesbaker/roll20-character-sheets/issues.