Old-School Essentials Advanced Fantasy: Genre Rules [PDF]
Regular price €7,50
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
56 page PDF; fully indexed and bookmarkedThis rules module expands the Old-School Essentials game with rules for playing games in the Advanced Fantasy genre, bringing in material inspired by the beloved 1970s Advanced rules:
- 9 human classes: acrobat, assassin, barbarian, bard, druid, illusionist, knight, paladin, ranger.
- 6 demihuman race-classes: drow, duergar, gnome, half-elf, half-orc, svirfneblin.
- All new classes are carefully designed to match the power levels of the classic Basic/Expert game.
- Rules for poisons. (Essential for assassin characters!)
- Advanced options: Optional rules to add extra depth to character creation, combat, and spell casting.
CompatibilityThe content in this book is 100% compatible with the classic Basic/Expert rules (B/X) and can thus be used with any B/X-based game.
Deluxe Print Edition
PDF to Print Upgrade
Any PDF purchased from necroticgnome.com can be upgraded to the corresponding print product at a discount. Contact us to ask about upgrading!