The Hole in the Oak—Adventure Module [Print + PDF]
32 page softcover; A5 (Digest) size; full-colour printing; staple binding
Author: Gavin Norman, Cover artist: James V West
A hole in an old oak tree leads characters down to a maze of twisting, root-riddled passageways, the chambers of an ancient wizard-complex, and the banks of an underground river where once a reptile cult built their temples.
A Classic Expedition into the Mythic Underworld
- Suitable for characters of 1st to 2nd level.
- 60 keyed areas, rumour table, dungeon background info, suggestions for expanding the dungeon.
- Keyed in a quick-reference, bullet point format.
- Statted for Old-School Essentials (B/X), usable with any vintage adventure game.
- Illustrated by the hyperdimensional James V. West.
- Cartography by the mycotic Karl Stjernberg.
The Hole in the Oak was awarded the coveted "The Best" rating by Bryce Lynch of tenfootpole.org! Read Bryce's review here.