Old-School Essentials Advanced Fantasy: Genre Rules [Print + PDF]
Reduced! We're doing a 2nd printing of this book and are therefore selling the 1st printing copies at a discount!
56 page hardcover; A5 (Digest) size; deluxe quality sewn binding; endpapers printed with tables and rules summaries
Author: Gavin Norman, Cover artist: Stefan Poag
This supplement expands the Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy game with extra classes, rules, and options inspired by the beloved 1970s Advanced rules:
- 9 human classes: acrobat, assassin, barbarian, bard, druid, illusionist, knight, paladin, ranger.
- 6 demihuman race-classes: drow, duergar, gnome, half-elf, half-orc, svirfneblin.
- All new classes are carefully designed to match the power levels of the classic Basic/Expert game.
- Rules for poisons. (Essential for assassin characters!)
- Advanced options: Optional rules to add extra depth to character creation, combat, and spell casting.
Not a Complete Game
Note that this book is not a complete game! It is a supplement that adds extra player options on top of Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy game (the Classic Fantasy Black Box or the Classic Fantasy Rules Tome). Spell lists for bard, druid, gnome, illusionist, and ranger characters are found in Old-School Essentials Advanced Fantasy: Druid and Illusionist Spells.