Old-School Essentials Advanced Fantasy: Genre Rules [Print + PDF]
56 page hardcover; A5 (Digest) size; deluxe quality sewn binding; endpapers printed with tables and rules summaries
This rules module expands the Old-School Essentials game with rules for playing games in the Advanced Fantasy genre, bringing in material inspired by the beloved 1970s Advanced rules:
- 9 human classes: acrobat, assassin, barbarian, bard, druid, illusionist, knight, paladin, ranger.
- 6 demihuman race-classes: drow, duergar, gnome, half-elf, half-orc, svirfneblin.
- All new classes are carefully designed to match the power levels of the classic Basic/Expert game.
- Rules for poisons. (Essential for assassin characters!)
- Advanced options: Optional rules to add extra depth to character creation, combat, and spell casting.